Become Part of the JCSinc Team
The people that make up JCSinc are dedicated to improving the lives of their customers by providing the latest in fiber optic technology. We do not take shortcuts, always adhere to the highest standards and deliver unparalleled service. The result is products and services that distinguish JCS as the leader in Fiber to the Home (FTTH) technology.
We are growing, and looking for quality team members that exemplify what JCS stands for. If you have a good work ethic, willing to learn, and want to become part of our fantastic team, take a look at the positions available below. JCS is proudly employee owned, offering a family culture, competitive pay, and a generous benefits package.
Benefits include, ESOP, 401K, paid holidays, PTO, 100% employer paid health insurance for you (after the first year of employment), company furnished equipment, per diem, and more. Time with your friends and family is as important to us as it is to you, which is why we do what it takes to make sure you are home for most weekends.
No college degree required. Construction/wiring experience preferred. We invest in our team members by providing in-depth on the job training, and job site supervision. If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding and opportunity-driven career, JCS is the answer.
This is the preferred method and we receive your application immediately.
To print and deliver, mail, or fax your application.
JCS offers competitive pay, an excellent benefits package including: health and dental insurance, 401k, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), paid vacation and holidays, and per diem.
All applicants must pass a drug screening, and have a clean driving record for the last 3 years to be eligible for employment. We will run a background check before hiring.
Experience is valued, but not necessary as we train on the job for all available positions.
- Install Cat5, Coaxial, and low voltage power wires for Fiber to the Home/Business customers.
- PLT license is a plus.
- Perform cable preparation and fusion splicing of fibers.
- Complete OTDR, and end-to-end testing on new and existing fiber networks.
- May be required to obtain a DOT health card which is paid for by the company.
- Run equipment: drop plows, directional drills, mini-excavator and other small equipment (yard tractor, bobcat, etc.).
- Assist drop crew operators by exposing existing utilities
- Perform grounding work for the ONT at the home
- Must be able to obtain a DOT health card and a class A CDL would be a plus.